Monday, July 17, 2006

The virus evolves !!!

anim3sm.gif

The virus has evolved - just like a biological virus !!!
This is the latest scrap that I saw :

Oieee, all joia? I came here to deliver to a virtual card pra vc!

CLIQUE no link para ler seu cartão!!!

http://(suspicious link)


(Scrapped user's name - wow ! clever !)
Leia seu cartão e aproveite para saber como ganhar um MP3 player.

Tudo de Bom...



Still working out what this is and how to eliminate it ...

More later ... Follow the instructions on my previous posts for removing the virus.

2 comments:

ghee said...

John,this is indeed an info especially for a computer illiterate like me,LOL!

Thanx!! I`ll tell my friends about this!!

Good luck and please share us your researches about this if there`s any progress.

Goodluck,John!!

Učit se a vydělávat said...

Thank you.

Sarka
En101, skypename sarahaba, Icq: 168529177

How to get N95 Masks in India - कैसे पाएं मास्क? Yellow, White, Blue or Black ?

कैसे पाएं मास्क? पीला, सफेद, नीला या काला? There are many colors of masks available in India of different colors. What is the difference ? W...