Monday, April 17, 2006

SMS invasion



Mobiles have taken over a major part of our life. I myself feel disconnected if my mobile phone is not with me. Even though I make few calls, I SMS a lot.

Stephen King's "Cell" - I haven't read it yet but surely would like to. The thought that these gadgets can turn us into mindless zombies doesn't seem too farfetched to me.

Even now, I mindlessly forward jokes and stuff I receive on my cell. "Send to list" I command I order and it obeys. but who exactly is commanding whom ? . . .

A few days back I read about a gadget that can turn on and off home appliances by sending an SMS to the system.

No comments:

How to get N95 Masks in India - कैसे पाएं मास्क? Yellow, White, Blue or Black ?

कैसे पाएं मास्क? पीला, सफेद, नीला या काला? There are many colors of masks available in India of different colors. What is the difference ? W...