But they don't have India. Pakistan is included, but why is India not there ???? Boo hoo ..
Is Western Union available in my country?
Payment by Western Union Quick Cash is currently available in the following countries and areas:
- China (Mainland)
Though we may offer Western Union to a wider set of publishers in the future, we do not have a date for when this may become available. We appreciate your patience as we expand this payment option.
What is payment by Western Union Quick Cash?
Western Union Quick Cash is a payment method that allows you to receive your AdSense payments in cash using the worldwide Western Union money transfer service. Payments will be available for pick up at your local Western Union Agent the day after they are sent according to our normal payment schedule.
This means that you won't have to wait for a check to arrive in the mail. Choosing to receive your payments by Western Union can also cut down on the bank fees and long clearing times associated with depositing checks.
Your Western Union Quick Cash payment will be made in US dollars. However, at most Western Union Agent locations, you may have the option to receive your payment in your local currency. Conversion rates will be calculated according to the rate used by the Western Union Agent on the day you pick up your payment.
To begin receiving your AdSense payments by Western Union Quick Cash, simply follow our instructions.
What are the Western Union payout limitations?
Western Union has payout limitations depending on location. To find the maximum payment amount, please follow these steps:
- Log into your account at www.google.com/adsense
- Click the My Account tab
- In the Payment Details section, click 'edit'
- Select Western Union Quick Cash'
- If there is a payout limitation, the amount will be listed on this page
Please note that if your payment is above that amount, we will automatically send it to you via secured express delivery check and not Western Union Quick Cash. There is a fee associated with this service. This charge is visible in your publisher account - simply click the edit link under Payment details, on the My Account tab. If we update your form of payment to secured express delivery check, you'll continue to receive payments in this manner unless you change it back to Western Union Quick Cash within your account.
If you prefer to have a payment in any particular month that is over the maximum payout sent to you via standard delivery at no cost, please select that payment type in your account before the 15th of that month.
How do I pick up my Western Union Quick Cash payment?
In order to pick up your payment by Western Union Quick Cash, please complete the following steps:
- Visit http://www.payment-solutions.com/agent.asp to locate a Western Union Agent.
- Call the Western Union Agent to confirm that they offer the Quick Cash service.
- Bring the following information with you:
- a valid government-issued photo ID (Passport, Driver's license, National ID etc)
- sender's information: Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California 94043, USA. Phone Number: 650-253-4000
- amount of your payment, which you can find on your Payment History page
- your unique MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) which you can find by clicking on the 'details' link next to the Payment Issued line on your Payment History page
When you go to the Western Union agent, please let them know that you would like to pick up a Quick Cash payment. Additionally, please remember to pick up your Western Union payment within 35 days of the payment date, or the amount will be credited back to your AdSense account.