Friday, August 18, 2006

FunDa's Own Zone

Finally , I bought a web domain name http://www.fundazone.com


I had wanted to buy a domain for a long time, but I kept putting it off, saying "Why ?"
Then I thought "Why not ?"


Especially after the strange incident where the Indian government blocked blogspot ( and typepad and other websites too) in a hasty decision to block communication between militants.


If I had my own site, then there would be no problem of that sort (unless of course I am a militant [;)] )

So finally, here it is : FunDa's Own FunDaZone.com

2 comments:

RicAngel said...

whatz up john
hey i just wanted to tell you that i also bought a domain: www.ricangel.com
And i would like it if you update it in your links
thanx very much bro, keep up the good work on your blog.

ghee said...

Congratulations!! your own domain huh! cooollll!!

how are you John?Im back and terribly missed the blogosphere!!

How to get N95 Masks in India - कैसे पाएं मास्क? Yellow, White, Blue or Black ?

कैसे पाएं मास्क? पीला, सफेद, नीला या काला? There are many colors of masks available in India of different colors. What is the difference ? W...