What about e65 which costs about the same as an e63 - wat is the difference between them ?
Can anybody clarify for me. Especially with regard to support of software - symbian .sis , java .jar, flash .flv and what versions.
The new, yet to be released e55 looks promising too, but should I wait ?
The e55 pictures
Inspired by Messaging
Today, mobile professionals need to manage their business and personal information, and connect with clients, colleagues, family and friends. Whether it’s a quick text message or a detailed email with attachments, this stylish, all-in-one device helps you get things done when and where it matters most.
- Collaborate and communicate ideas with advanced messaging SMS, MMS, and business class email like Mail for Exchange.
- Full messaging keyboard, dedicated email key, and an intuitive user set-up combined on a single device.
- Manage your work and leisure with one device; toggle between two customizable home screens that let you select the applications you need most.
- Keeps employees organized with dedicated keys for calendar and contacts, online file sharing and dedicated secure access to the company intranet.
- Achieve greater productivity and customer satisfaction, when used with Nokia Call Connect for Cisco and Alcatel, by automatically routing both office and mobile business calls to Nokia Eseries devices.
- Email that’s right for your business — easy email set-up, a dedicated email key, and a full QWERTY keyboard, the Nokia E63 is tailored for the mobile professional. Multiple business email options include Mail for Exchange (Microsoft ActiveSync), SEVEN Always-On-Mail, Visto Mobile, as well as POP3 and IMAP4 for personal email including Yahoo! Mail and Gmail.
- World leading messaging experience — supports multiple messaging solutions including IM, SMS and MMS, with intelligent text input – auto-completion, auto-correction, and learning capability for fast and easy typing
- Integrated productivity tools — including personal information management applications, Nokia Calendar for Eseries and Nokia Contacts for Eseries; and integrated Office applications — view and edit presentations, spreadsheets, and other documents with Quickoffice, Zip manager and PDF viewer
- Secure Intranet connection — via mVPN, with a dedicated intranet application that allows you to access company intranet
- Advanced voice features — including integrated speakerphone, conference calling, voice dialing, voice recorder, voice controls and message reader—make calls handsfree, listen to messages instead of reading them, and record meeting notes or important conversations
- Multiple high-speed connection methods — with quad-band Enhanced General Packet Radio Service (EGPRS), 3G, WLAN and Bluetooth™ and USB 2.0 EDR; WLAN wizard for fast, reliable access to corporate information systems and low—cost VoIP calls
- Built-in security — enhanced protection of sensitive corporate information with integrated security features such as device lock, remote lock, device and memory card encryption
- Easy device data transfer — move email, personal data, applications and information from one compatible device to another via Bluetooth™. or USB 2.0 connection
- Memory to spare — up to 110 MB of built-in memory, with support for up to 8 GB hot-swappable microSD cards
- Streamlined interface — navigate easily with the Navi™ key and One Touch keys to the calendar, contacts, email application, and the device home screen; LED indicator light notifies you immediately when you have new email, SMS or MMS messages
- Enhanced display — landscape 2.4” display for viewing the rich content in emails, internet: photos, videos etc.
- On-board entertainment — built-in MP3 player, FM radio, 3.5 mm audio plug
- Integrated digital image & video capture - 2.0 megapixel camera with flash, flash can be used as a flashlight
- Optimal mobile Internet experience — Nokia Web browser with Mini Map lets you view web pages as they’re meant to be seen; full QWERTY keyboard that provides outstanding means for utilizing mobile Internet; keep your Facebook profile up to date; use LinkedIn for creating connections; update blogs and Wiki’s and share thoughts in the internet
Do help me select the best budget e series phone for me. Write your comments below ...